Wednesday, June 22, 2011

DAM!

Climbing Up To The Roof

-Seen to be seeing an Angel with a pitcher in hand pouring water on especially the eastern part of the nation or the map. There seem to be unthinkable manners of natural disasters, of water logged lives, properties on the map 02/13/2008
-A Voice Declaring: "We Will Build An Ark," there's something about America, about mankind being brought to the brink of extinction where millions will perish on the map 10/15/2008 (see Revelation, Armageddon.
-Seen to be seeing rushed drivers risking their lives, their children lives by perilous flood waters up to eight, even ten feet or more 11/05/2009
-Seen to be climbing up and staying on roof tops to escape explosive flood waters 10/26/2009
-Theres something about having a memorial party, celebration of the dead strangely on the map 03/08/2010
-A Voice Declaring: Climb Up To The Roof Top, you got four hours, another, more strange matter of getting to the rooftop, of climbing up to safety on the map 03/06/2010
There’s something about Jennifer Hudson, and owing her 69 dollars, (see God’s judgment, blood guiltiness) my 69th prophecy link is about massive flooding, massive flooding again on the map 01/03/2011
-Seen to be standing in my basement, seen to be standing in chest high flood waters, massive forms of flooding, of storms, of lost of life mightily on the map 12/28/2010

Nobody Does It Like You

I included this commerical jingle in a post a few days passed, it was playing relentlessly in my head, just like Sam Cooke single 'She was only Sixteen,' I guess we now know what this urgency was about, and a voice declaring, "a prayer for teens. After reseaching this jingle, Nobody does it like you, I got Hoover, this will possibly link to the Hoover Dam, or president Hoover, even the forewarning, of my cousin Hoover, whose number one phrase was "don't you be no fool'...in other words God's end-time prophecies, and thus wrath rule over mankind, forever and a day, beware...repent!


Except Ye Repent!

-I remember the first of the year when I first gave this Jennifer Hudson prophecy link, many of you were confused about what it all meant. I immediately explained how the last time I was given a prophecy link about Jennifer Hudson, about infidelity in family members, as so about monster storms in especially Colorado, it was a week or so before three members of her family, her mother, brother and nephew was killed by an ex-brother-in--law, and just before monster storms tore through parts of Colorado.
-I then explained, as you see the first of this year how this additional dream meant more of the same would happen,. Possibly not so much to her, how she simply represented America, probably a rising star, that the number 69. This owing part was related more to the prophet Daniel 70 weeks of years, 69 of what's been spent, the
70th week now pending, mean mankind unrepentant owe God unthinkable trials and tribulations to be enacted against them, even their loved ones. That the name Hudson probably meant something about rivers, even about flooding would soon be in the media.
-Although unrepentance is another example of mankind's hatred for God that causes them to throw their humanity back at Him by becoming perverse, lying, murdering, saboteurs warranting an out pour of HIS wrath incomprehensible. It's God's way of displaying how not only is He not blind and death to mankind abominations indescribable, that neither is he ascended from or away from their everyday atrocities of life. That He is so nigh His single mankind that there isn’t a move they're to make, or consider, or even think, that he doesn’t already know about and is to bring judgment forthwith. Simply, Obey God, learn of Him (Jesus Christ), this single blood atonement (Jesus Christ), repent, (reconcile), or continually He will come upon you and yours and you will not know the hour He’s to come, only that you’re dead for all eternity, that hell is now your new home.

The Living Word

-For they say the Lord seeth us not, the Lord is ascended from the earth…God, Ezekiel 8:12b

-‘O Lord though hast searched me and known me, though knowest my down sitting and my uprising, thou understandest my thoughts afar off, thou compasseth my path and my laying down and are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word in my tongue O Lord but thou knowest it all together, thou hast beset me behind and before and laid thine hand upon me, such knowledge is too wonderful for me, it is high, I cannot attain unto it. Whether shall I go from thy spirit (Jesus Christ, blood atonement), whether shall I flee from thy presence, (carnality) if I ascend into heaven, thou art there, if I shall make my bed in hell, behold thou art there…Psalm 139:1-8…The Repentant At Heart, Mind and Soul

Prophecy Links

Missouri Flooding

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/06/20/us-flooding-plains-idUSTRE75H1SX20110620


For Salvation Pray: I’m sorry Lord God, forgive me for my sins, wash me and cleanse me and then, by Jesus Christ receive me into thy glory again.


Listening To: Selah: Depth Of Mercy


Hurry Lord Christ, Prince Of Peace, and get us the Victory


A Ministry Above

No comments:

Post a Comment